it's a lil bout me!



Everyone knows everyone


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The title has is not in any way related to this here post. Just a thing I'd like to think of things to come.

After the interview at RHB, as I've told them that I used to write a fiction, it generally sparked that part of me again. The writing part.

Hence the two most recent updates to this blog.

I have even start my new fiction, entitled "The End". It is a zombie story. You will find all the gore, stomach churning, disgusting, belching, icky feeling that you might in Resident Evil, and all the other zombie stuff.

With a twist, if I managed to do it.

Read it. Feel for yourself. And dont forget to comment on it.


0 Responses to “Everyone knows everyone”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • People can call me crux...
  • Currently resides in shah alam, selangor, Malaysia...
  • Wacky,Loves to Dance,Chocolate,Anime
  • View My Profile

  • ---===[Status]===---
    CRUXZ is

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)