it's a lil bout me!



Introducing!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tis is my 1st entry and God knows i've NO idea watsoeva for wat 2 write!!

nwayz, i am Glad dat in a way,ALL d problems with Naya has tone down to basically none;
thanx to d fact dat i've finally realized how precious she is to me, even tried 2 b a fren 2 shah...and Naya goin mo n mo 2wards d 'not-liking' side 4 shah!(lucky me!bad huh?)

next,is a mo heavy stuff.d tsunami...yeah,yeah...mayb its a bit 2 l8,ait?but dun blame me,k?i juz startd d blog!it got me thinkin...mayb it's time 4 us,humans,muslims, to change..b a better person..do d basic things...like PRAYING!ive got a fren who jokingly admittd dat he last had his Friday Prayers....5 YEARS AGO!!man!come 2 think of it,we d muslims esp malays,had alwiz look down,in a way,2 people w any other religion...jews 4 instance...yeah,in Quran it's stated dat they r our ultimate enemy...but juz look @ em,they pray!they hold 2 wat they believe so dear,so close!made me think bout d sayin: holds ur frens close,ur enemies CLOSER...maybe it's time we shud think bout wats precious 2 us,n dats our belief,our religion,especially when we say IT STILL IS!think about it!

dats it 4 my 1st entry!


0 Responses to “Introducing!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • People can call me crux...
  • Currently resides in shah alam, selangor, Malaysia...
  • Wacky,Loves to Dance,Chocolate,Anime
  • View My Profile

  • ---===[Status]===---
    CRUXZ is

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)